Share Vex 4
The fourth Vex game is called Vex 4, and now it's harder than ever. In Vex 4, you have to overcome obstacles by sprinting, jumping and sliding out of each level. The gameplay and visuals of the game are still relatively similar, and you can still overcome obstacles by running, jumping, sliding, climbing walls and even swimming. However, there is an extra function in this game that you can use to record your movements while playing stages. While this feature is only an option, it's pretty tempting to check out.
- Incredible physics and reflexes.
- There are 9 actions to perform, and you can play them on hard difficulty.
- The challenge room has 30 floors where you must pass several titles.
- Vex 3's Follow-Up.
In the free-to-play action game Vex 4, you play as a stickman who must sprint, leap, and get through tricky mazes and mechanical traps. You will continue to help the ninjas overcome new obstacles in this sequel. How to move:
- AD or left/right arrow to move.
- W or up arrow to jump.
- S or down arrow to crouch (perform an action).